A team of 200 priests comment on daily Gospel
What is evangeli.net?
"Go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature through internet"
(Saint John Paul II; cf. Mk 16:15)
Since 2003, the mission of evangeli.net is to send the Gospel by internet to all parts of the world, for helping the development of humankind:
- evangeli.net offers 3 services:
- Contemplating today’s Gospel: We edit the Gospel of today’s Mass, along with a short meditation (≈300 words).
- Master·evangeli.net: We edit a fragment of the Gospel of today’s Mass, along with very brief theological commentary (≈150 words).
- Today’s Gospel for the family: we edit a fragment of the Gospel of each daily Mass, along with a drawing related to the text and a brief catechetical comment. (≈80 words). The child repeatedly appearing in the scenes of "Today’s Gospel for the family" represents our will to participate in Jesus’ life, while witnessing His deeds and miracles and being with Him from His birth until His death and resurrection.
- The commentaries/homilies have been written by an international team with more than 200 clergymen (bishops, priests and deacons), whether secular or religious.
- Users requesting it, receive for free by e-mail the daily service Contemplating today’s Gospel and/or Master·evangeli.net. Each service has its own subscription process (it only requires one e-mail with specified preferences).
- evangeli.net is offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Catalan and Polish. Other eventual languages will be gradually incorporated.